Last updated: (November 2020)
- CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP AND ACCEPTANCE
- This website is made that of Armorhead (Pty) Ltd t/a “Stealth Kitchen” a South African company registered in terms of the Companies Act of 2008 with registration number 2013/096202/07.
- The website terms and conditions (“Terms”) as set out herein, shall govern all use and access of the website.
- By accessing and using the website you accept these Terms and consider same binding on your use of this website.
- Should you not agree with the Terms or any part thereof you should not use the website or immediately cease use thereof.
- We may amend these Terms at anytime and your continued use of the website shall constitute your consent to be bound by the amended Terms.
- USE AND RESTRICTIONS
- You acknowledge that you use this website at your own risk and shall do so in compliance with the Terms hereof and in accordance with any applicable laws.
- While we endeavour to keep the website free from any viruses or other malware, we make no guarantee or warranty that the website shall always be free of such viruses or malware at any given time.
- We give no warranty or guarantee that the information contained on the website is 100% accurate, complete, up to date or error free;
- You may not:
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary information from the website;
- cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, harvesting or otherwise data mining any personal information or portion of the website or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the website;
- modify the information located on the website in any way whatsoever or in any way reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information for any public or commercial purpose; or
- in any way use the website in contravention of these Terms or any applicable laws.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All Intellectual Property displayed on the website, including but not limited to copyright, trademarks, service marks, logos, slogans, domain names or other proprietary information, whether registered or unregistered, belong to Stealth Kitchen or its partners.
- All pictures, text, audio, video, graphics or other material displayed or contained on the website are the property of Stealth Kitchen, its partners or its content providers and are protected by copyright, trademark or other Intellectual Property law and may not be used without the prior written consent of Stealth Kitchen or the relevant owner thereof.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Third party links on our website are provided for visitors’ convenience only. We accept no liability for any use of such websites nor the content on the linked sites, or the site itself and links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk. We do our upmost to only link to reputable websites but ultimately have no control over content on these;
- When using the third-party links on our website, please remember you should always review the privacy policies of these websites and the terms and conditions to get a better understanding of what, why and how they collect and use any personally information;
The information or services described on the website are provided “as is” and all express or implied conditions, representations and warranties are disclaimed by us and our partners to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither us nor our partners make any representations, warranties, or guaranties as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any of the materials contained on the website.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents and partners harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with: (i) your use of the website or services or goods obtained through your use of the website or services; (ii) your breach or violation of any of these Terms; (iii) Our lawful use of your personal information; or (iv) your violation of the rights of any third party, including our partners or other third parties.
- If you are obligated to indemnify us hereunder, we may, in our sole discretion, choose the legal practitioner or firm of legal practitioners to attend to the matter and same shall be at your sole cost and expense. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not settle, compromise or in any other manner dispose of any third-party claim without our written consent.
- We assume no responsibility or liability, and will not be liable for, any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to or use of the website or your downloading of any content and information from the website.
- Neither we nor any of our respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, parent companies, agents or partners will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses or harm suffered by you, whether in contract, delict or otherwise.
- The above indemnifications and limitations of liability will be applicable to the fullest extent permitted by law but shall not exclude or purport to exclude any rights granted to you in terms of consumer protection legislation and which may not legally be restricted or limited.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and your use of the website will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa; and
- You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the South African courts in respect of any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and your use of the website
If any portion of the Terms, including any limitation, is held by a court or any governmental agency or authority to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms shall nevertheless remain legal, valid, and enforceable and be interpreted so as to give effect to the intention of the parties.
- TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION
We may terminate or suspend your access and use of the website at any time, for any reason whatsoever. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the website at any time without notice.
- CONTACT US