- We/us/our shall mean Armorhead (Pty) Ltd t/a “Stealth Kitchen” a South African company registered in terms of the Companies Act of 2008 with registration number 2013/096202/07.
- We take your privacy seriously and keeping your personal information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. We comply with all legal obligations imposed on us to safeguard your personal information. Please read this policy carefully as it is designed to inform you about how we intend to use and process your personal information.
- There is no obligation on you to provide us with your personal information however, the decision not to provide us with your personal information may limit the products and services we are able to offer you.
- You may from time to time be required to share your personal information with us when you make use of our products and services. You consent to us sharing your personal information across our products and services in order to provide you with our products and services in an efficient manner.
- The personal information we may collect from you includes your full name and surname, identity number, a photo of yourself, email address, mobile phone number, your physical address or delivery address and payment method, if applicable.
- The personal information as detailed in paragraph 5 will be retained and used by us in accordance Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013 and for purposes of:
- Providing our products or services or information relating thereto;
- Responding to your queries or correspondence;
- For security, administrative and/or legal purposes;
- Inform you of any changes to our Terms.
- Log Data – When you use our products and services, we collect data through your devices used to access our products and services (“Log Data”). Log Data may include, but is not limited to, information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, device id, IMEI number, crash data, user events, app events, firebase events, app analytics, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our products and services, the time and date of your use of the products and services, and other statistical data.
- We make use of third-party service providers for various reasons, some of which includes:
- To facilitate our products and services;
- To provide the products and services on our behalf;
- To assist us in analyzing how our products and services are used.
Our third party service providers or partners may collect your personal information in order to provide their services to us.
Listed below are links to the privacy policies of the current third party service providers and that we or our partners may use of and share your information with:
a. Uber Eats – https://www.uber.com/legal/en/document/?name=privacy-notice&country=south-africa&lang=en
b. Mr. Delivery – https://www.mrdfood.com/terms
We will only conduct business with companies who comply with applicable data protection laws.
- Children’s Personal Information – Our products and services are not intended to be used by anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent and supervision. We do not knowingly collect personally information from children under the age of 18, without the proper consent. In cases where we discover that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, without parental consent, we will immediately delete the child’s personal information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided to us their personal information, please notify us in order that we may delete the child’s personal information.
- We will never ask you to access our products and services and/or to update your account settings, personal information, pins or passwords via a link in an email or SMS.
- We will not collect or use your personal information without your consent and will only disclose your personal information in the following instances:
- Where you have provided consent to the said disclosure; and
- Where we are required to disclose your personal information under law and/or by a regulatory body.
- By using our products and services and accepting our terms and conditions you consent to us using your personal information for marketing purposes. We will make available to you an “opt-out” option. If you do not “opt- out” of our marketing activities, it means that you have given us your consent to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
- We take all reasonably acceptable methods to protect your personal information. Our security systems are designed to prevent loss, unauthorised destruction, damage and/or access to your personal information from unauthorised third parties. should there be any breach in our systems, we shall inform you immediately of such breach.
- If you believe that the personal information held by us is incorrect or incomplete, you may notify us of any amendments which need to be made. We may require proof of the personal information in order to correct the personal information held by us.
- This policy is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and you consent to the jurisdiction of the South African courts in respect of any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with the formation, interpretation, substance and/or application of this policy.
- We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time. All updated versions shall be posted on our website.
- Should you have any questions and/or concerns regarding this policy please feel free to contact us via email on email@example.com